Terms & Conditions
While it’s easy to get caught up in the fun of it all, we want to be totally upfront and provide these important facts about The Black Bib and the Services we provide. These Terms were last modified on [5/28/2018] and are effective immediately.
1. Just the Basics.
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”) carefully, as in don’t just give it a flip-through, because they constitute legally binding terms and conditions between you and The Black Bib and its affiliates (“The Black Bib” “we” “us” or “our”) and applies to your access and use of the Services (as hereafter defined) through (A) the website located at www.theblackbib.com (B) our mobile, web, blogs, tablet, desktop and other social media pages or profiles, including profiles made available through Instagram and Twitter (the “Black Bib Socials”), and (C) any other content, applications, features, functionality, information and services offered by us, whether through the Black Bib Socials, www.theblackbib.com or otherwise (each of the above individually and collectively referred to herein as the “Services”). These Terms apply whether you are accessing the Services via a wireless or mobile device, a tablet a personal computer or any other technology or device (each, a “Device”).
If you’re here because your boss told you to check us out, you’re representing to The Black Bib that you are authorized to be here and bind your company/employer to these Terms. That means, any references herein to “you” and “your” will refer to both you and your company/employer, as applicable. These Terms shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Services and does not cover other services, websites or content made available by any other company or third party, unless specifically stated.
2. Let’s Talk About Our Services.
A. General. Subject to the terms and conditions herein, the Services allow you to access certain features, functionality, information and services provided by us and/or our affiliates, which may include, without limitation, providing users with the ability to view our content, purchase products and access information related to our products and services.
3. Term. These Terms shall remain in full force and effect while you use or are registered for the Services. You can stop using the Services at any time, for any reason, and The Black Bib may also prevent your use of or registration to the Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice or explanation, and without liability or obligation to you or any third party.
4. Changes. We may modify these Terms from time to time, and at any time, without notice to you, for any reason, in our sole discretion. Sometimes we’ll post or display notices of material changes on the Services and/or notify you via other electronic means, but the form of such notice is at our discretion. The changes become effective as soon as we post them and if you use the Services after we post, your use will signify your agreement to be bound by the changes. Check back here frequently and review these Terms regularly so you are aware of the most current rights and obligations that apply to you.
7. What’s Ours is Ours and What’s Yours is Yours.
A. Ownership. Copying may be the best form of flattery, but as between you and The Black Bib, The Black Bib owns, solely and exclusively, all right, title and interest in and to the Services and all content (other than your User Postings (as defined herein)) contained and/or made available on, through or in connection with the Services (“Content”), and all such Content is protected, without limitation, under U.S. federal and state law, as well as applicable foreign laws, rules, regulations and treaties. The term “Content” includes, without limitation, all audio/visual content, artwork, photographs, illustrations, graphics, logos, copy, text, computer code, software, music (including the musical compositions therein), data, user interfaces, visual interfaces, information, materials, and all copyrightable or otherwise legally protectable elements of the Services, including, without limitation, the design, selection, sequence, look and feel, and arrangement of the Services, and any copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, patent rights, database rights and/or other intellectual property and/or proprietary rights therein (including with respect to any content contained and/or made available in any advertisements or information presented to you via the Services). Unless the context clearly requires otherwise or we explicitly set forth in writing, the term “Services” includes “Content” as well.
B. Restrictions. Except as expressly set forth herein, the Services are to be used solely for your non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable, non-commercial and limited personal use and for no other purposes. You must not alter, delete or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other notices contained on the Services, including, without limitation, notices on any Content you transmit, display, print, stream or reproduce from the Services. Except as expressly authorized by The Black Bib and set forth in Additional Terms (e.g., Services that allow for the use of embeddable or viral features, applications, etc.), you shall not, nor shall you allow any third party (whether or not for your benefit or otherwise) to, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast or circulate to any third party (including, without limitation, on or via a third party website or platform), or otherwise use, any Content without the express, prior written consent of The Black Bib or its owner (if The Black Bib is not the owner). Moreover, the framing or scraping of or in-line linking to the Services or any Content contained thereon and/or the use of webcrawler, spidering or other automated means to access, copy, index, process and/or store any Content made available on or through the Services other than as expressly authorized by us is prohibited. You further agree to abide by exclusionary protocols (e.g., Robot.txt, Automated Content Access Protocol (ACAP), etc.) used in connection with the Services. Any unauthorized or prohibited use of any Content may subject you to civil liability, criminal prosecution, or both, under applicable federal, state, local laws, or applicable foreign laws, rules, regulations and treaties. We require users to respect our copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights and shall enforce same. We likewise respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that the Services contain elements that infringe your copyrights in your work, please follow the procedures set forth in Section 13 below.
8. Don’t Make Us Call the Cops. You’re responsible for how you conduct yourself when using the Services. We want everyone to be safe and enjoy using the Services so basically don’t be a jerk, lie, break the law or do any of the following:
· act like or encourage others to break the law (which includes infringing upon any intellectual property, proprietary, privacy, moral, publicity or other rights of ours or others);
· submit, post, email or otherwise make available through the Services any material or do something that is or is likely to be unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, invasive of another’s privacy or publicity rights, harassing, obscene, vulgar or is patently offensive, promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
· submit, post, email or otherwise make available through the Services any material that is private or confidential and not something you’re allowed to share (e.g. you signed a non-disclosure agreement or learned during your employment that you can’t share);
· act in a way that adversely affects or reflects negatively on The Black Bib, its affiliates, or the Services, our goodwill, name or reputation or causes duress, distress or discomfort to us or anyone else, or discourage any person or entity from using any feature or function of the Services, or from advertising or becoming a supplier to us in connection with the Services;
· submit, post, email or otherwise make available through the Services any material that contains a software virus, worm, spyware, Trojan horse or other computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, impair, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
· except as expressly permitted herein, use the Services for commercial or business purposes, including, without limitation, engaging in barter arrangements, pyramid schemes, advertising, marketing or offering goods or services or exploiting information or material obtained in connection with the Services;
· modify, disrupt, impair, alter or interfere with the use, features, function, operation or maintenance of the Services or the rights or use or enjoyment of the Services by any other user;
· impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise represent your affiliation with anyone;
· forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted on, through or in connection with the Services;
· solicit passwords or personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users or engage in spamming, flooding, harvesting of email addresses or other personal information, “spidering”, “screen scraping”, “phishing”, “database scraping”, or any other activity with the purposes of obtaining lists of other users or other information, including transmitting or facilitating in the transmission of junk email, chain letters, duplicative or unsolicited messages;
· try to on your own or get others to help you recreate or reverse engineer any part of the Services, whether in whole or in part, or create any derivative works from any part of the Services; or
· submit, post, email, display, transmit or otherwise make available through the Services any information, materials or content (and/or engage in or encourage conduct or other activities) that are, or could be perceived as, false, incorrect, misleading or deceptive.
The Black Bib assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Services for inappropriate, false, incorrect, misleading, deceptive or unlawful content, information, materials or conduct. If we choose in our sole discretion to monitor the Services, The Black Bib nonetheless assumes no responsibility for User Postings (as hereafter defined), assumes no obligation to modify or remove any User Postings, and no responsibility for the conduct of any user. The Black Bib reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in its sole discretion, violates, or is suspected of violating, this Section 8, including, without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities. Further, you acknowledge, consent and agree that The Black Bib may access, preserve and disclose your account and registration information and any other content or information if required to do so by law or if based on a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to (A) comply with the legal process, (B) enforce these Terms, (C) respond to claims that any content or information violates the rights of any third party, (D) respond to your requests for customer or technical service, or (E) protect the rights, property or personal safety of The Black Bib, users or any third parties.
9. User Postings.
A. General. We love your participation and thus, the Services may provide you and other users with an opportunity to participate in messaging, submitting, posting, displaying, commenting, and other social networking features so you can provide reviews, links, materials, ideas, opinions, messages and other content and information via the Services (each, a “User Posting”, and collectively, “User Postings”). When you submit User Postings you may also be asked to provide information about you and your submission. This may include, without limitation, such things as your User Credentials, information about the User Posting, your location, activity, preferences, photographs, media and/or similar information. You acknowledge and agree that all User Postings made by means of or in connection with any portion of the Services are public and that (i) you have no expectation of privacy in any User Posting and (ii) no confidential, fiduciary, contractually implied or other relationship is created between you and The Black Bib by reason of your transmitting a User Posting to any area of or in connection with the Services. User Postings do not reflect the views of The Black Bib, its affiliates or any of their respective successors and assigns, directors, officers, employees, representatives or agents, and you understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to other people’s User Postings that could be offensive, indecent or objectionable and, as such, The Black Bib does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality or content of any User Postings. Under no circumstances shall The Black Bib be liable in any way for User Postings, including, without limitation, errors or omissions in any User Postings, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of any User Postings.
B. Responsibility; Liability. We can, but we don’t have to, review any User Posting and delete, remove, move, edit or reject, without notice to you, for any reason or for no reason whatsoever, any User Postings, including, without limitation, any Unauthorized Postings; provided, however, that The Black Bib shall have no obligation or liability to you or any third party for failure to do so or for doing so in any particular manner. As used herein, the term “Unauthorized Posting” means any User Posting that is or may be construed as violating these Terms, including, without limitation, Section 9 herein, or is deemed to be unacceptable to The Black Bib, as determined in The Black Bib’s sole discretion.
C. License; Usage. In connection with all User Postings you submit, post, email, display, transmit or otherwise make available, you grant to The Black Bib the unrestricted, worldwide, non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, fully paid-up and royalty-free right and license, in any form or format, on or through any media or medium and with any technology or devices now known or hereafter developed, in whole or in part, to host, cache, store, maintain, use, reproduce, distribute, display, exhibit, perform, publish, broadcast, transmit, modify, prepare derivative works of, adapt, reformat, translate, and otherwise exploit all or any portion of your User Posting on the Services and any other websites, channels, services, and other distribution platforms, whether currently existing or developed in the future, for any purpose whatsoever (including, without limitation, for any promotional purposes) without accounting, notification, credit or other obligation to you, and the right to license and sub-license and authorize others to exercise any of the rights granted hereunder to The Black Bib, in our sole discretion. For the avoidance of doubt, the rights, licenses and privileges described in these Terms and granted to The Black Bib shall commence immediately upon submission of your User Posting and shall continue thereafter perpetually and indefinitely, regardless of whether you use the Services as a registered user or not.
D. Representations. The Black Bib does not acquire any title or ownership rights in the User Postings that you submit and/or make available. After you submit, post, email, display, transmit or otherwise make available any User Posting, you continue to retain any such rights that you may have in such User Posting, subject to the rights, licenses and privileges granted herein. You also represent, warrant and covenant that (i) you own the User Posting posted by you or otherwise have the right to grant the rights, licenses and privileges described in these Terms and to perform and comply with all of the requirements set forth herein, (ii) your submission, uploading, posting, emailing, displaying, transmission and/or making available of User Postings does not violate these Terms, any rights of any other party or entity, any of your obligations, any law, rule or regulation or infringe upon, misappropriate or violate any intellectual property, proprietary, privacy, moral, publicity or other rights of any party or entity, (iii) you have the legal right and capability to enter into these Terms and perform and comply with all of its terms and conditions and (iv) you hold and shall continue to hold all the ownership, license, proprietary and other rights necessary to enter into, authorize, grant rights and perform your obligations under these Terms and shall pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing to any person or entity by reason of your User Postings.
11. Advertisements. From time to time, you may choose to communicate with, interact with, or obtain Third Party Services from our advertisers, sponsors, or other promotional partners (collectively, “Advertisers”) found on or through the Services or via a hyperlinked website, service or platform. All such communication, interaction and participation is strictly and solely between you and such Advertisers and we shall not be responsible or liable to you in any way in connection with these activities or transactions (including, without limitation, any representations, warranties, covenants, contracts or other terms or conditions that may exist between you and the Advertisers or any goods or services you may purchase or obtain from any Advertiser).
12. Payment, Pricing, and Related Terms.
A. Fee-Based Services. We may make available certain fee-based transactions, content and other e-commerce services, including, without limitation, the ability to purchase goods and services on and/or in connection with the Services (“Fee-Based Services”). You acknowledge and agree that certain Fee-Based Services may utilize third party service providers (e.g., Apple, etc.), and all purchases made through these third party service providers are subject to their respective terms and conditions, and in the event of a conflict between such third party’s terms and conditions and these Terms, the terms and conditions of the third party service provider shall govern and control. The Black Bib is not responsible and has no liability whatsoever for goods or services you obtain through our third party service providers or other web sites or web pages. We encourage you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online transaction with any of these third parties.
Additional Terms may apply to your use of, access to and purchase of Fee-Based Services. You may only use the Fee-Based Services if, and you hereby represent, warrant and agree that (i) you are 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of U.S. and (ii) you shall pay in full the prices and fees (including, without limitation, all applicable taxes (as more fully described below)) for any purchases you, or anyone using the User Account registered to you, make via an Authorized Payment Method (as defined below).
B. Payment Method and Terms. The Services accept certain methods of payment which will be indicated at the time of purchase as forms of payment (each, an “Authorized Payment Method”), subject to certain restrictions, including, without limitation, territory restrictions, bank/payment card restrictions, spending limits, third party service provider restrictions or otherwise, which may prevent the processing of your order. If a transaction has been declined online due to payment card issues, please ensure all data is correct and resubmit. If the transaction is not accepted online, you will be unable to use that card for your transaction and should use another Authorized Payment Method. If a payment card company is being used for a transaction, The Black Bib may obtain a pre-approval from the applicable payment card company for an amount up to the amount of the order. All purchases are final once you click the “Submit”, “Pay” or similar button/link and billing to your payment card occurs at such time or shortly thereafter. If payment is not received by us from your credit, debit or charge card issuer or its agents or other payment service provider, you agree to promptly pay all amounts due upon demand by us. The Black Bib reserves the right to change any and all prices for any Services and other content at any time, for any reason.
C. Taxes. You are responsible for any taxes imposed on any Fee-Based Services conducted on or in connection with the Services and applicable taxes will be added to the amount charged for the applicable transaction. Fee-Based Services in connection with the Services may include, without limitation, sales tax, use tax and any other applicable taxes, which may be based on various factors, including, without limitation, the bill-to address and tax rates in effect at the time your transaction is completed.
D. Additional Terms and Conditions. The Black Bib may revise any or all of the fees and prices associated with the Fee-Based Services at any time for any or no reason. Further, The Black Bib does not guarantee that product descriptions or other content and products will be available, accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. Descriptions and images of, and references to, products or services on or in connection with the Fee-Based Services do not imply The Black Bib or any of its affiliates' endorsement of such products or services. Despite our best efforts, some products or services may be mispriced. If the correct price of a product or service sold by The Black Bib is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Moreover, The Black Bib and its third party operational service providers reserve the right, with or without prior notice, for any or no reason, to change product descriptions, images, and references; to limit the available quantity of any product; to honor, or impose conditions on the honoring of, any coupon, coupon code, promotional code or other similar promotions; to bar any user from conducting any or all transaction(s); and/or to refuse to provide any user with any product. Further, if The Black Bib terminates your use of or registration to the Services because you have breached these Terms, you shall not be entitled to a refund of any unused portion of any fees, payments or other consideration.
E. Support. If you have a complaint or dispute about a certain charge, or about a certain feature or product made available on or in connection with the Fee-Based Services, you must promptly notify The Black Bib customer service of such complaint or dispute by sending a detailed email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
F. THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AND HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR GOODS OR SERVICES YOU OBTAIN THROUGH THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS OR OTHER WEB SITES, WEB PAGES, APPLICATIONS AND PLATFORMS (EVEN IF ACCESSED WITHIN, THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES), AND ANY SUCH PURCHASES ARE SUBJECT TO THEIR RESPECTIVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT PRODUCT/SERVICE SPECIFICATIONS AND OTHER INFORMATION HAVE EITHER BEEN PROVIDED BY THE APPLICABLE THIRD PARTY VENDORS OR COLLECTED FROM PUBLICLY AVAILABLE SOURCES AND WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION. ACCORDINGLY WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO MAKE WHATEVER INVESTIGATION YOU FEEL NECESSARY OR APPROPRIATE BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH ANY TRANSACTION WITH ANY OF THESE THIRD PARTIES AS SAME IS CONDUCTED AT YOUR SOLE RISK. FURTHER, WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CREDIT CARD AND OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION) YOU MIGHT BE REQUESTED TO GIVE ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY, AND YOU IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY CLAIM AGAINST US OR OUR AFFILIATES WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUCH TRANSACTION. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSISTING YOU IN CORRECTING ANY PROBLEM YOU MAY EXPERIENCE WITH GOODS AND SERVICES PURCHASED THROUGH A THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER, EVEN IF THE GOODS OR SERVICES ARE ACCESSED WITHIN, THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES. WE CANNOT ENSURE THAT YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU PURCHASE FROM ANY THIRD-PARTY OPERATIONAL SERVICE PROVIDER AS THOSE ARE OWNED AND OPERATED BY INDEPENDENT ENTITIES. CUSTOMER SERVICE ISSUES RELATED TO GOODS OR SERVICES SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO THE RELEVANT THIRD PARTY OPERATIONAL SERVICE PROVIDER.
13. Medical, Nutrition & Fitness Information. From time to time, www.theblackbib.com shares medical, fitness and nutrition information through articles, graphic images, photography, illustrations and video content. This information is educational only and does not replace the advice or direction from your doctor or medical professionals. The website also shares information regarding fitness, exercise programs and physical activities. This information is shared with the understanding that each person takes on a physical challenge per their own limitations and advice of their doctor. All new programs should be undertaken following the advice of your doctor or medical professional.
14. Data and Wireless Access Charges. Certain Services may require data access, and the provider of data access (e.g., network operator, wireless carrier, etc.) for your Device may charge you data access fees in connection with your use of or access to the Services or Black Bib Socials, including, without limitation, wireless carrier messaging and other communication, messaging and data fees and charges. Under no circumstances will The Black Bib be responsible for any such data access fees and charges in connection with your use of or access to the Services or Black Bib Socials, including wireless internet, email, text messaging or other charges or fees incurred by you (or any person that has access to your device, telephone number, email address, User Account or other similar information). Further, the use or availability of certain Services or Black Bib Socials may be prohibited or restricted by your wireless carrier and/or data access provider, and not all Services or Black Bib Socials may work with all wireless carriers, networks, platforms, services or devices.
15. Assignment. These Terms, and any rights, licenses and privileges granted herein, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned or transferred by The Black Bib without restriction, notice or other obligation to you.
16. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold The Black Bib and its affiliates, and their respective successors and assigns, directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents, licensors, Advertisers, partners, suppliers and service providers harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), arising in any way out of or in connection with (A) your use of the Services, (B) your breach or violation these Terms or (C) your User Postings. The Black Bib reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you and all negotiations for its settlement or compromise, and you agree to fully cooperate with us upon our request.
17. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. THE SERVICES, AND ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND USER POSTINGS MADE AVAILABLE ON, THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OR ANY GUARANTY OR ASSURANCE THE SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR USE, OR THAT ANY PRODUCTS, FEATURES, FUNCTIONS, SERVICES OR OPERATIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE OR PERFORM AS DESCRIBED. ALL IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO THE SERVICES, AND ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND USER POSTINGS ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY MALICIOUS CODE, DELAYS, INACCURACIES, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. YOU UNDERSTAND, ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE ASSUMING THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, PERFORMANCE, TIMELINESS, ADEQUACY, COMPLETENESS, CORRECTNESS, AUTHENTICITY, SECURITY AND VALIDITY OF ANY AND ALL FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, USER POSTINGS AND CONTENT ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. FURTHER, WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE BLACK BIB, ITS AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, LICENSORS, PARTNERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, ADVERTISERS AND SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ORDERED OR PROVIDED VIA THE SERVICES, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE, ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, MADE IN CONNECTION WITH PRODUCT OR SERVICES LITERATURE, FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS DOCUMENTS, ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, INCLUDING CORRESPONDENCE WITH COMPANY OR ITS AGENTS OR OTHERWISE.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, THE BLACK BIB, ITS AFFILIATES, PARENT COMPANY, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, LICENSORS, PARTNERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, ADVERTISERS AND SUPPLIERS, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, OF ANY KIND, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING FROM USE OF THE SERVICES OR FROM THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
YOU FURTHER UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THE CAPACITY OF THE SERVICES, IN THE AGGREGATE AND FOR EACH USER, IS LIMITED. CONSEQUENTLY, SOME MESSAGES, CONTENT AND TRANSMISSIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, USER POSTINGS, MAY NOT BE PROCESSED IN A TIMELY FASHION OR AT ALL, AND SOME FEATURES OR FUNCTIONS MAY BE RESTRICTED OR DELAYED OR BECOME COMPLETELY INOPERABLE. AS A RESULT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT COMPANY ASSUMES NO LIABILITY, RESPONSIBILITY OR OBLIGATION TO TRANSMIT, PROCESS, STORE, RECEIVE OR DELIVER TRANSACTIONS OR USER POSTINGS OR FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY ASSOCIATED WITH ANY USER POSTINGS AND YOU ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY ADVISED NOT TO RELY UPON THE TIMELINESS OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES FOR ANY TRANSACTIONS OR USER POSTINGS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CERTAIN LIMITATIONS ON DAMAGES AND REMEDIES, ACCORDINGLY SOME OF THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS DESCRIBED IN THIS AGREEMENT MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
18. Customer Support. For assistance with technical issues or customer support inquiries, please send an email to email@example.com.
19. Governing Law; Miscellaneous.
A. These Terms contains the entire understanding and agreement between you and The Black Bib concerning the Services and supersedes any and all prior or inconsistent understandings relating to the Services and your use thereof. These Terms cannot be changed orally. If any provision of these Terms is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, this shall not affect any other provisions and these Terms shall be deemed amended to the extent necessary to make it legal, valid and enforceable. Any provision which must survive in order to allow us to enforce its meaning shall survive the termination of these Terms; however, no action arising out of these Terms or your use of the Services, regardless of form or the basis of the claim, may be brought by you more than one year after the cause of action has arisen (or if multiple causes, from the date the first such cause arose). The failure of The Black Bib to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
B. These Terms and your use of the Services is governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the internal substantive laws of the State of New York (notwithstanding the state's conflict of laws provisions) applicable to contracts made, executed and wholly performed in New York, and, for the purposes of any and all legal or equitable actions, you specifically agree and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the State and Federal Courts situated in the State and County of New York and agree you shall not object to such jurisdiction or venue on the grounds of lack of personal jurisdiction, forum non conveniens or otherwise.
C. IN ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING COMMENCED TO ENFORCE ANY RIGHT OR OBLIGATION OF THE PARTIES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR WITH RESPECT TO THE SUBJECT MATTER HEREOF, YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY NOW HAVE OR HEREAFTER POSSESS TO A TRIAL BY JURY.
D. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, EACH OF YOU AND THE BLACK BIB WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO PURSUE DISPUTES ON A CLASSWIDE BASIS; THAT IS, TO EITHER JOIN A CLAIM WITH THE CLAIM OF ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY, OR ASSERT A CLAIM IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF ANYONE ELSE IN ANY LAWSUIT, ARBITRATION OR OTHER PROCEEDING.
E. The Services are controlled by The Black Bib from its office in the U.S. The Black Bib makes no representation or warranty that the Services or Content contained on or made available in connection therewith is legal, appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access the Services from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws, rules and regulation, if and to the extent local laws, rules and regulations are applicable. No software made available in connection with the Services may be downloaded, exported or re-exported into (or to a national or resident of) any countries that are subject to U.S. export restrictions.
These Terms was last modified on the date indicated above and is effective immediately.
Copyright © 2018 The Black Bib