Wish & Tell
I usually have my eye on a handful of things at all times that I'm loving, saving up to buy or hoping someone will buy for me as a gift! My friend Pippa gave me a great tip. She told me she keeps a year round wish list and she makes sure her husband always has an updated version during special times of year! I immediately started my own... It's everything from jewelry, bags & major wishful thinking items... to candles, cookbooks and small items. Sometimes I buy things for myself or sometimes I eventually get over them. Other times, it's great to hand off around my birthday when I know my guy may be struggling to pick up all of those hints I'm dropping.
My wishlist changes constantly but here are a few goodies that I'm currently coveting going into summer...
1. Summer Fridays The "must have" instagram famous face mask everyone is talking about.
2. Janessa Leone hat. Because even my little peanut head wants to get in on the cool girl brand.
3. See By Chloe A Chic wedge that I can wear with anything, and roll over my ankles in all summer long.
4 .Misa A party dress I can dress up or dress down and have on repeat for the next 3 months.
5. Pirette Frangrance Oil A beach-y scent that will make me feel like Kate Bosworth in Blue Crush.
6. Shashi Bright bracelets to layer up my arms.
7. Banner Day The new classic striped tee (covered in cherries)